Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Time


So, now Sawyer knows "Jingle Bells", "Away in a Manger", a few words of "Do You See What I See", and now... "Frosty The Snowman." It really is just "Frosty the Snowman, really happy soul" followed by a bunch of made up words. But cute nonetheless. I don't have a video up yet, but I'm working on it. I will say that most of the shoppers with me at the mall last Friday got a front seat view as he was singing them (one right after the other) pretty much at the top of his lungs! One lady laughed- I told her that at least he wasn't crying! (which is usually how the shopping trips go- especially if he is confined in the stroller or at Kohl's). Tonight we went to see Santa- rather Santa Don, as we call him. We love Santa Don- he attends our church, his wife (Mrs. Claus) is our church secretary. Ivan and I decided that we would dress up on the thought that we might have to be in the pic, but were hopeful we wouldn't. All week long, Sawyer has been talking about Santa and telling us what he was going to ask Santa for. We thought "Right on- we'll be ok...." Yeah.... no. Sawyer RAN in to the mall, so excited to see Santa: "I see Santa now, I see Santa now!" Right up to Santa- then stopped dead in his tracks. So, as you can see- it was a family picture with Santa this year. Last year, no picture due to snow. Perhaps, next year a Sawyer alone with Santa pic??

No comments:

Post a Comment